DIY Painted Wood Block Nursery Art
1. Sand any rough edges on your wood blocks.
2. Paint two coats of your choice of acrylic craft paint on the top and sides of the wood blocks. Let them dry completely.
3. Cut out the animals and cover back with thin coat of Mod Podge. Press them down on desired location on wood block. Smooth out any air bubbles with your fingers or credit card. Allow to dry.
4. Apply a top coat of Mod Podge to the top and sides of the wood block.
5. Let dry and hang! I like to use the Scotch removable mounting squares.
More info and instructions about this great tutorial you can find in the source url - above the photo. diyfunidea.com is a collection of the best and most creative do it yourself projects, tips and tutorials. We dont claim ownership to any of these photos/videos. Credits goes to the original author of this great work. For more info please read our Disclaimer page.