Small amigurumi owls
You will need
• Yarn. I used DK weight cotton-linen blend and cotton-acrylic blend, 50g = 100m (50g = 109yd) / 8 ply / 11 wpi / 3: light. You will need about 10g of beige and a couple of grams of pink, purple and white yarn.
• 2,25 – 3,50 mm crochet hook (US hook size 2/C – 4/E) or according to the yarn.
• Polyester fiberfill, wool, wadding etc. for stuffing.
• Cotton embroidery floss.
• 9 mm safety eyes or buttons, beads, felt etc.
• Yarn needle, scissors, stitch marker.
More info and instructions about this great tutorial you can find in the source url - above the photo. diyfunidea.com is a collection of the best and most creative do it yourself projects, tips and tutorials. We dont claim ownership to any of these photos/videos. Credits goes to the original author of this great work. For more info please read our Disclaimer page.